Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital 10 Year Life 10LLDCO

£22.49

RRP - £24.99 - you save £2.50

  • Digital display
  • Sealed-in lithium batteries will last the full 10-year alarm life without ever needing to be replaced
  • Continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide
  • Alarm memory – the red LED will flash every 60 seconds to indicate a CO ‘event’ has occurred
  • Unique water-based Kidde CO Electrochemical Sensor
  • CO ‘Quick-Test’ feature – temporarily de-sensitises the CO sensor to allow quick-testing using Kidde approved CO sprays
  • Interrogation feature allows peak level, test history to be analysed by Kidde upon arrangement
  • 3 LEDs – Alarm, Operate and Fault
  • End-of-life alarm alerts user to replace alarm after 10 years of protection
  • Test/reset button to allow regular testing of alarm function
  • Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital 10 Year Life

    The Kidde 10LLDCO Alarm is a sleek, lightweight carbon monoxide (CO) alarm with a non-replaceable, sealed-in lithium battery which provides 10 years of continuous protection, meaning that the battery never needs to be changed for the duration of the alarm's life.

    The alarm has a digital display which clearly shows the levels of carbon monoxide. A peak level display allows the highest CO level recorded (between 11 - 999ppm) to be displayed.

    The 10LLDCO has a unique, water-based Kidde CO Electrochemical sensor. It features a CO 'Quick-Test' feature that allows the alarm to be temporarily desensitised to allow quick testing using approved CO spray.

    The alarm's interrogation feature allows peak level and test history to be analysed by Kidde upon arrangement. It has 3 LED's - alarm, operate and fault, and an end-of-life warning that alerts the user when to replace the alarm. A test/reset button allows regular testing of the alarm function.

    This slim, easy-to-use alarm is ideal for use in all living areas and can be installed on the wall, where the digital display can easily be seen, or used free-standing on a table or shelf. It is also conveniently portable, so can be taken away on holidays for added peace of mind.

    Carbon monoxide is a colourless, tasteless and odourless gas that is produced when fossil fuels such as coal, oil, natural gas, LPG, charcoal and wood are not burned efficiently. It can be produced from poorly maintained or badly fitted domestic heating appliances such as boilers, wall heaters, wood burners, blocked flues or exhaust vents. The symptoms of CO poisoning include headaches, sickness, tiredness and muscle pain - all of which can easily be misdiagnosed as flu. It is therefore important to protect your family and home with a carbon monoxide alarm.

      Send Us Your Review of Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital 10 Year Life 10LLDCO